Our technical team has a proven track record in forensic investigation and the provision of expert witness reports and testimony for use in dispute resolution, arbitration, mediation or in the court of law.
The focus of AqualisBraemar’s expertise is in the Marine and Energy sectors, where we have acted as experts in relation to numerous cases.
Marine expertise includes
- Charter party & Vessel Management
- Collisions, Grounding & Navigation
- Environmental Pollution
- Construction & Shipyard disputes involving a broad range of commercial vessels, passenger vessels & super yachts
- Fuel & Bunker Investigations
- Salvage Operations
- Unsafe Ports & Unsafe berths
Energy expertise includes
- Modification & Installation disputes related to Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU)
- Floating Production & Storage Offtake vessels (FPSO’s)
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) vessels
- Platform Jackets, Topsides & Modules, Pipelines and Subsea completions
- Faulty Design vs Fit for Purpose disputes and the provision of Salvage and Decommissioning services