AqualisBraemar is involved in all stages of a Marine transportation project, from conversion of an existing vessel or the development of a fit for purpose new build.
From pre-tender voyage assessments and optimisation of fleets, AqualisBraemar can prepare outline specifications, complete tender bid evaluations, assist with technical and contract negotiations, as well as managing the new build, offering plan approval services, vendor selection, construction oversight, commissioning of equipment, sea and gas trials, delivery and guarantee claims.
Our consultancy services offered are tailored to supplement the client’s own experience and capabilities.
Vessel types include LNG Carriers, LPG Carriers, VLCC’s, Product carriers, Chemical tankers, Anchor handlers, Platform supply vessels, Ice breakers, Bulk carriers and Self-discharging bulk carriers.
AqualisBraemar can provide the vessel owner with technical assistance for the planning, design, dry-dock scheduling and supervision of works for the modifications to be carried out.
We would prepare the work specifications, consult and negotiate with the relevant parties – repair yards, class and flag, prepare design drawings, manage the work carried out along with the commissioning and sea trials.
AqualisBraemar offers a full range of consultancy services many of which are enhanced by our close association with Braemar ACM Shipbroking.
These services include:
- Ship inspections: IMCA, OVID, charter, pre-purchase, safety assessments, SIRE type, etc
- Ship longevity studies
- Shipyard inspections & risk assessments, for insurance underwriters
- Accidental damage investigations
- Technical Due diligence for financial investors
- Feasibility studies – shuttle tankers, fleets, offshore projects & conversions
- Expert witness services
- Ship management company audits (TMSA)
- Cryogenic cargoes, containment, custody transfer
- Specialised ship designs allied to specific requirements of cargo, berthing and manoeuvring
AqualisBraemar Engineering has been involved in projects that have delivered well over 100 vessels into the marine market since 2005